Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What's for Dinner this week.

Things to use up:

1 Tomato (salad)
1 Banana (snack or in breakfast oatmeal)
Bag of Salad (dinner)
Provel cheese (salad and pizza)
Mozzie cheese (salad and pizza)
Ragu sauce (pizza)
Grapes (snacks and lunch bag)
White bread. (breakfast sandwiches for hubby- buttered for snacks)

Monday- We had leftovers.

Tuesday- We're having chopped veggie "chicken" salad and homemade applesauce.
I splurged on a bottle of great salad dressing- Zia's on the Hill Sweet Italian.

Wednesday- Pizza. I didn't make pizza last week.

Thursday- Chili and cornbread. I froze my cooked pinto beans. Need to thaw. Planning for leftovers so we can have chili dogs next week.

It's a short week but with Easter coming up I'm going to be taking a short blog break in a few days.

No comments:

Google