Thursday, March 5, 2009

Home but not completely healed

Hubby came home yesterday. He's still not feeling good but he is on the mend. Life can return to some semblance of normal again I hope.

Not much of a frugal nature to impart except that I managed to catch the bread mark down cart at Save-A-Lot this morning before it got put out for the masses. I snagged two whole wheat loaves and one hoagie bag for $3.06. I'm tempted to go back and buy more except I don't have a lot of room in the freezer.

I haven't caught up with my coupons for about two weeks and am starting to get an itch to bargain hunt. Before he got sick, Hubby started putting together shelves in the basement for my stockpile pantry. I'm itching to start filling it with my finds.

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. It is so scary when a beloved is sick and Tylenol, soup, and rest won't do the trick.

No comments:

Google