Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What's for dinner: Things I need to use up this week

This is what I need to use up this week:

Half a jar of spaghetti sauce
1 cup of powdered milk
Half a can of green beans
Half an onion
Half a carton of soy milk
Half bags of cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
Celery
Carrots
1 small side salad from McDonalds
Pears
A chunk of wheat bread leftover from last weeks batch
Apples that are getting squishy

It looks like we'll be having pasta with a cheese topping and a side of green beans. I'll make some pudding with the powdered milk. I'll make croutons with the bread and put it on the salad. Maybe I'll make a boca burger with tvp stew this week and use up the carrots, onion, and celery. While I have the oven heated I can make baked apples or Swedish Apple pie. Fried rice is always a good way to use up crisper veggies too.

Except for milk- I won't be doing any grocery shopping this week.

No comments:

Google