Monday, November 24, 2008

Pink Eye, Sinus Infections and Pie.

We've traded colds and conjunctivitis for two or three weeks. I've considered putting off our Thanksgiving feast until this weekend since I'm doing good to get a load of laundry done and a can of soup heated for lunch.

I -almost- bought a ready made pumpkin pie at the grocery store. Sigh. If I do a little bit each day then I might be able to manage.

But, the bills are caught up, the larder is full, and we'll get to spend a four day weekend together. Even if we are sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're sick right before Thanksgiving. I hope you all start feeling better soon!

We cheated this year and ordered a pre-made Thanksgiving dinner from HyVee. It was $60, and we're splitting the cost with my parents, and my stepson and his wife. It's worth it to me to just spend $20 and be done with it.

Google