Friday, August 29, 2008

Practicing What I Preach.

A Clean House Is A Happy House. A Happy House Saves Me $$$$.

Little Guy and I are just now getting over yucky colds. For the last week I've let the house go except for keeping up with the dishes and the laundry. And it's no wonder that I dislike being home when my home is not welcoming. So, you know what I've been doing? Shopping.
Walgreens, Goodwill, Save-A-Lot, Aldi, and Deals have all seen my not so smiling face and my credit cards this week.
I need to stay home and give my wallet (and my hubby) a break. Guess what I'm doing for the next few days? Cleaning my house and saving my money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, enjoy your spending break! I recently challenged my readers to not buy anything but groceries for one full month. It's tough, but it feels great when you succeed!

I'm coming down with a cold now...I can tell, I'm going to be sick by tomorrow morning. Blech.

Google