Friday, August 1, 2008

Out with the old- Out with the old


I'm still on the decluttering topic.

Last night we moved Little Guy (who's 2 1/2 and not so little anymore) into a big bed. This weekend my cousin is coming to pick up his crib and other accessories for her own baby. This morning I dropped off a nursing pillow and a small box of baby girl clothes to my hair dresser who's getting a Granddaughter in a month.

At first thinking of getting rid of so many items that hold such joyful and hope-filled memories was very hard. I kept a few things. The rest need to leave my house so I can make room for new memories with our kids. Our baby days might be behind us but we still have years of childhood to look forward to.
That plus, it's less stuff in our way.

1 comment:

Red said...

I am so jealous. I am still unable to lift bend or twist from my spinal surgery.

I am however starting to make my bed, wash some bits of dishes by hand and loading the dishwasher, as long as it is not the bottom rack or the flatware container.

Google