Sunday, August 3, 2008

A clear floor- a relieved woman


We just loaded up my cousin's trailer with so much baby stuff.

Three highchairs
an infant car seat
a bag of clothing
a diaper bag filled with accessories
Matching Noah's Ark crib set, lamp, and unused border
An exersaucer
A infant toy car
A Sparkling Symphony Toy
A Tiny Love play mat
Our old crib and mattress
A bag of extra crib pad and sheets.
A Boppy and cover

Most of my sadness is gone in favor of a huge sigh of relief that we no longer have to store this stuff. It's also a relief that almost all of the stuff we gave away was bought secondhand or given to us.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Good for you! It always feels good to clear out spaces. I don't think I'm ready to give up the baby things just yet, though. Keep up the good work! Your blog inspires me.

Google