Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Target Shopping Today

Little Guy happily munched on popcorn and lemonade while I made my way around Target with coupons in hand.

Here's what we bought (sorry for a lack of picture. our digital camera has some issues):

CoverGirl Mascara (mfr and target coupon)
CoverGirl Lipgloss (mfr and target coupon)
Huggies Jumbo pack of Overnight Diapers (mfr coupon- on my shopping list anyway)
2 mega boxes of Pampers Cruisers (1 mfr coupon/1 Target coupon/plus $10 gift card at register when you buy two deal )
Pampers wipes
Two bags of Bliss chocolates (bogo mfr coupon)
Archer farms bag of frozen veggie (printed a Target web coupon at the gift registry kiosk)
Centrum Cardio Vitamins (used mfr coupon and will get $10 rebate)
3 boxes of BandAids (used Mfr coupons and $5 Target Coupon from insert.)
Cat Food (one small cup- had coupon for free product)
Kashi Party Crackers (had free Mfr coupon)
2 pack of Kashi cereal
1 half gallon of Silk soy milk (free after coupon off of Kashi cereal package)
Balloons (we're out)
Fourth of July socks for Big Girl (I love that dollar section)

Total before Coupons and Deals-
$135

After Coupons, Rebates, and Gift Card-
$77.22

I am by no means a coupon queen but I'm pleased. We spent waaay more on diapers than we normally do so we're all stocked up for a month or two. The diapers alone before coupons/deals were almost $85. Ouch!

Now I'm going to go do the Target Survey to see if I can win $5,000.

3 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I hope you win that $5000 survey. I always enter it too. So far, guess how that turned out. :)

Wow, that's some major coupon satisfaction!

SAHMmy Says said...

Score. Did your Target up the popcorn/soda combo to almost $2? It used to be just a buck, so it was my failsafe way to buy time to scout the clearance racks while the kiddos snacked. Maybe I can still justify it if I remember to print out the Target coupons in store like you did :)

Rhonda said...

love reading about good deals and am happy you got the great purchases.
Good luck on winning the survey.

Sadly for me though, the nearest Target is 60 miles away.

Google