Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Matzo Express- Preschool style

photo taken from Amazon.com.
Now that we're back to our normally scheduled programming- I'm reminded of a previous annoyance/glitch in my cooking routine. Lunch. I have to make lunch for the kids even though I'd happily munch on whatever was handy-- a handful of pretzels, someones half eaten cheesestick, an apple, etc.

I bought a big box of matzo crackers at the grocery this morning. Tomorrow we're having matzo pizza.The next day I might broil matzo pbj's topped with banana slices. Maybe we'll have quesadillas with chopped tomatoes after that. I've even found a recipe for spanikopita that could take our matzos into dinner time.

Even if we don't love them at least it's something different than cheese sandwiches and mac 'n' cheese.

No comments:

Google