Sunday, May 25, 2008

Menu Planning- Out of the Mac-N-Cheese box thinking


Lately I've been stuck in a rut with my cooking making the same ten things over and over again.
How many times can I make mac-n-cheese or spaghetti before my children turn into noodles?
I'm in need of inspiration. But, I need easy, tasty, and kid-friendly inspiration- not Silver Palate fifteen ingredients or more inspiration. I think I found it in the kids section of our library.
I love cookbooks that have an ingredient list shorter than my arm with pantry friendly ingredients. These are two that I checked out. I'm loving some of these recipes for a Mommy/daughter cooking time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try ezmeals.com - they give you simple meals with a grocery list (they even have aldi's) it's a 1.25 a week but it has been well worth it for our family.

Google