Thursday, January 10, 2008

Double Whammy no spend day

Well, I had planned on taking the kids to the library for storytime and then running to the grocery store for produce, bread and milk.

But, I seem to have misplaced my keys. And I only have one key to my Pilot since it's one of those clicker things and I have to have another made at a dealership. Now it's apparent to me that not getting another key yet made was not a good idea. This is one instance where being frugal was a bad idea.

Add that to the fact that the Pilot has the annoying habit of not turning off the inside lights after a while so it runs the battery down. I have called AAA at least three times to come and jumpstart my car because someone (most of the time Big Girl) pressed a light on and left it on after we exited the car. Last night the culprit was me.

I guess I'm supposed to stay home today. I'll just have to make do with powdered milk today.

I even asked the 2 year old if he had my keys. You never know.. he might have delivered.

No comments:

Google