Thursday, January 31, 2008

After Christmas decorating.

Have you noticed how lately more and more Christmas decorations don't even have a Christmas theme to them? I was half heartedly checking out the 90% off holiday leavings at Garden Ridge and stumbled across 'ornaments' that would look nice in my daughters room (but silly on a tree).



I had another plan in mind for these flowers but for right now I'm happy with where they are. These clip on flowers were .56 cents apiece.



These purple ballet slippers help liven up the blank wall above the closet door. The final clearance price was .59 cents.



This wintery weather is making me want something hot to drink so I'm going to mosey to the kitchen. I think while I'm there I'll throw together some pickle burger for dinner.

No comments:

Google