Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday my Hubby took off work to take my daughter to her field trip to the Science Center and to run some errands.
I took advantage of this by scheduling our Christmas photos at Target. Ugh.
The format for picture taking has changed. Now every picture has to be taken on the floor which means more opportunities for crawling away.
We managed to get -one- halfway decent shot of the kids. And I do mean half way decent. Luckily I had a good coupon for a package deal that let me get enough photos for family and friends for under ten dollars.
But, I lost the receipt before I even left the store. You know.. the receipt that they tell you that you need to bring back to pick up your photos? That one. I have no idea why anybody would want to use my receipt to pick up photos of my children so I think I'm safe. Especially since most of the pictures looked like this:


Today we have story time at the library and then I'm going to spend the rest of the day cleaning and cooking. Today that is truly what I want and need to do. Sometimes domesticity rears it's aproned self so I need to strike while the dust rag is hot.

I've got three black bananas to make into bread. I think tonight we're just having spaghetti and corn but I might make up a loaf of savory garlic bread to cook along with the banana bread.

No comments:

Google