Monday, October 29, 2007

The Yuck and a new fence.

Yippee. We had our new fence installed today and in 24 hours I can turn a certain little (big) monkey loose after the concrete dries.

The whole family has the 'yuck' with congestion, snotties, and coughing. So, I'm laying low for awhile. Hopefully I'll have something cool to blog about soon.
All I know now is that there are piles of laundry and dishes awaiting me and I'm in no hurry to go anywhere.


More than likely we're having a humble pot of potato soup and corn bread for dinner. Easy and yummy and feels good on a sore throat.

If you want something good to read then head on over to Flylady.com to get a jump on preparing for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

SAHMmy Says said...

Hope you're all feeling better! Potato soup and cornbread sounds like a perfect--and easy--Fall dinner. I think I'll use your menu for Halloween!

Google