Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat: Free Socks.




I made the once a month trip to the regular grocery store to fill my prescription and get name brand and specialty things that I can't get at Save-A-Lot or Aldi. So after I picked up my husband's requested jar of Light Miracle Whip, generic tums, whole wheat saltines, granulated tvp crumbles, 2 twelve packs of the good store brand pop, a brown bag of aged but sale bananas, and my prescription I headed to the cash register. On the end of the check out aisle my eyes wandered to a nice row of pretty socks with a coupon nearby. The socks were on sale for one dollar per pair and they had a handy hang tag of manufacturer coupons for 1.00 off. So, I bought my limit of free socks.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

What a great deal! They look like pretty socks, too. :-)

Google