Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Big Lots... Something New Everytime.. and Free Toy.

I found these cute tins of tea to put in the neighbor's goodie bags for Christmas at Big Lots.


I started a tradition two years ago where I load up a few of my baked goods into a tin or some other box and deliver it to my four closest neighbors. My Big Girl goes with me to make the deliveries and sometimes gets to sing a verse or two of "Jingle Bells" to carol our neighbors with.

I like it even though it saddens me when we get no acknowledgment later for it. But, that's not the purpose of gift giving is it?


The Polly Pocket was free after I used my 5.00 off Polly Pocket coupon. I called hubby and told him to forgo buying his standard business trip prize for Big Girl. I told him I'd sneak the Pocket to him instead. I think he was relieved that he didn't have to try to find something in a cheesy gift shop.

No comments:

Google