Thursday, September 20, 2007

What's for dinner: Strangely Pleasing Skillet Concoction



I never was a big fan of tuna noodle casserole as a child. To this day anything made with cream of mushroom soup makes me gag. So, it was the pantry challenge that inspired this concoction of cooked egg noodles, canned cream of celery soup, frozen spinach, six chopped up 'chic nuggets' sauteed in butter, chopped garlic and some spike seasoning. And my husband and kids really liked it. Wow! And here I thought I was going to hear groans. It's nice when that doesn't happen.




Big girl had seconds and thirds and then cleaned up my plate too. Of course, the carrots were not on the seconds and thirds menu. She had to draw the line somewhere.

1 comment:

Tread Softly said...

You're daughter always has the sweetest, "omg I'm so cute you can't even stand it, can you?" smile.

Google