Friday, September 14, 2007

Goodwill Hunting/Goodwill Capturing

Today I had two hours and fifteen minutes to myself. What bliss! My house only needs a quick pick up today so I thought I'd stop by the Goodwill.

Goodwill on the weekday mornings is very relaxing. There was lots of giggling going on between the clerks and customers (all ladies). I took my time.

This is what I found:

Summer clothes were half off. Since we're going to the beach soon (Yippee!) this was great. I found a new pair of shorts for myself, a new pair of capris, and a pretty turquoise top. Hubby is getting some Dockers shorts and a Ralph Lauren work shirt.
I also found a new with tag Ralph Lauren denim shirt. It's going to be a Christmas present for someone. I figure I'll put a gift card (using my Discover card cash back $) and a small bag of chocolates with it and it will be a nice gift.





Big girl is getting a some dress shoes for this fall. And a Berenstain Bears book all about cleaning up your messes (which if you've seen their toy room you'd understand why I bought this).
I found some books for myself too. If I don't like them I'll list them on Paperback Swap.

Total Price: 20.09.

And now I have a few chores to do before Preschool pick up.

No comments:

Google