Tuesday, September 4, 2007

And the Challenge Continues... Except for the spices




These are my new 10 cent spices. They were in a manager's special cart at Save-A-Lot. I love Save-A-Lot because you never know what deal you will stumble across. My only question is what to do with the alum. I don't can anything.



I'm continuing the pantry and freezer clean out. I found some frozen solid stew veggies in our freezer door and a packet of beef stew seasoning in our spice cabinet (my big weakness is spices and flavorings).
We have less than half a bag of our expensive veggie crumbles so I decided to add some tvp chunks. I'm re-hydrating them in heated veggie broth.

I splurged on dessert. I used a buy one/get one free custard sundae coupon from Culvers today. The kids and I shared one after gymnastics and we froze one for dessert. Yummo!

No comments:

Google