Thursday, August 9, 2007

To Grandma's house we go....

My sweet girl is going to grandma's house in another state next week before preschool starts back up.
I'm going to miss her so much and I know her brother will too.
But Grandma and Grandpa have a small farm with a pony, chickens and a big garden. She's going to have so much fun there. Plus, I think it's good for her to spend time doing outside stuff since we have a very suburban life here. I hope she catches some bugs, digs some worms and goes fishing with Grandpa in his creek, and helps feed the chickens.

I'm going to go through the house and find six little trinkets or surprises to wrap for her and have her Grandparents dole them out each day. I'm always squirreling away little toys when I find them.

I'll let you know when I have everything assembled.

No comments:

Google