Friday, August 24, 2007

My Pantry: A pictorial confession.



Both sides- Five shelves and the floor. Filled to the brim.
I think we can manage without grocery shopping for awhile. I'm hoping to see a few gaps and perhaps some wall in a week or two. This does not include my filled to the brim spice and baking supplies cabinet. I don't really know how I can reduce that though except to stop buying spices. I kept losing my paprika and cumin and thinking that I was out. So, I've got three cumins and two paprikas.







Dinner last night was a box of cheeseburger helper that I bought when we moved in a year ago, slices of fresh tomato, and boiled garden fresh green beans and red onion slivers.

Tonight it's spaghetti, fresh corn on the cob and garlic toast. Dessert if I make any will be chocolate pudding.

No comments:

Google