Friday, August 24, 2007

Keeping me honest.

Well, I didn't think I would have such a hard time not spending. But, I have been.

Here's what I've spent money on so far:

$25.00 Gas at Quick Trip
1.05 Small Cappuccino at Q.T.
4.00 Car Wash.

30.05 Total.


I needed the gas, but, I can't really consider the drink and the car wash entertainment, can I? Even though I enjoyed them immensely.

(yes, I like going through the car wash. I like pumping gas too because it gives me a chance to clean out my car. And I, unlike my husband, don't like to let my gas gauge go beyond 1/4 of a tank. I'm paranoid like that.)


As for free things to do, either tonight or tomorrow we've got a school district Parents as Teachers carnival to attend.

It's going to be a long weekend with no garage sales. No wait, scratch that. It's a great opportunity to get creative with meals and spend quality time with the family in a non stressful way. ; ).

But, I must be strong as tomorrow or the next day I must go to the grocery store and refill one of my prescriptions. Even the grocery store has much temptation for me to spend. I can't seem to stay out of the laundry and fabric softener aisle.

No comments:

Google