Saturday, August 11, 2007

The last batch

We finished up the refrigerator dough today. I haven't made this recipe since before my daughter was born so this was fun and quite a treat for us. I borrowed the recipe from Frugal Upstate since I don't have the Betty Crocker cookbook that Amy D. mentions. The first batch was a loaf of bread that we took to an outdoor concert. I made the second batch into a garlic loaf to take over to a friend's house for dinner. And today I made up eight cinnamon rolls. The boy couldn't wait to get his fists on one.



It was definitely worth my time to do this. We'll be seeing more fresh baked goods around here now.

1 comment:

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

Glad you like the bread! It's been so hot here that I haven't made any all summer-you are reminding me that I should!

Google