Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Frugal Goodness


Baby and I had a nice jaunt to Aldi's. Grapefruit for hubby was 19 cents each there.. it's a dollar apiece at the regular grocery) to buy my weekly groceries. 27.50 for two loaves of whole wheat bread, fruit, frozen fruit bars, ketchup, canned soups, tortillas, tortilla chips, some fresh flowers, and other misc. things.
Then we stopped by another neighbors garage sale and I bought two summer shortalls for baby( .75 and 1.00) , some nautical decor for the upstairs bathroom, some training pants for baby, and a 'new' puzzle to gift my Mother in Law with.

There is some debate on whether or not it is ok to gift someone with non new presents. You know what? I base it on the person. And if it is new in the package then I don't tell them anyway. But, my mother in law is a major tightwad so I know she won't mind a used puzzle. Anyway, I've already bought her a book on homemaking and homesteading.
Must feed the baby before I pick up his sister from preschool.

No comments:

Google