Monday, October 17, 2011

I Went Through Some Stuff. Literally

Last week I loaded up the back of my car and dropped off a load at the charity shop. On Friday, I took two totes to the consignment store to sell. I ended up bringing most of that back but I made $25. I'm still nowhere close to the $1000. In truth I probably won't even come close to breaking $500. But, I'm still going to send the check for whatever I make to our mortgage company.

Our visitors left yesterday and my house is in that sweet spot between getting cleaner and getting messier. And I feel fairly motivated to keep going with the decluttering and deep cleaning.

My dog is back at home with me again. So glad to have her happy furry butt back. But, I can already see how much easier it is to keep the house clean without her bringing in bits of dirt and shed shed shedding her sheddy hairs all over. The price of dog love is a good vacuum, many lint rollers and frequent sweeping.

I wish I had something more exciting to write about but at this juncture right now I'm about cleaning and decluttering. And that's not particularly exciting to anyone except maybe my Husband.

Big Girl stayed home sick today and I must go. The kids are waiting on breakfast.

No comments:

Google