Friday, September 2, 2011

Thankful for my Stockpile

Hubby's gone on business travel and I seem to have developed the first of many head colds of the new school year. I don't want this bit of yuckiness to hamper anything I need to get done so I raided my medicine cabinet to see what I could come up with.

I found:

A $2 bottle of Zicam chews that I picked up from the salvage store
A bottle of NeilMed Sinus Rinse that I got free from some deal at Walgreens
Generic cold tabs
Nature Made Chewable C tablets. I know I used a coupon and typed in my reward code.


So, while I'm trying not be be a stockpiler and a hoarder this is one instance where I'm glad I don't need to venture any further than my kitchen to get relief.
Maybe I should starting thinking about a soup, kleenex, and ginger ale supply for the flu season.

No comments:

Google