Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Unfrugal Confessions.

I paid $27 yesterday for a pedicure. Now I have pretty, shiny, red nails. Who needs a cherry red Ferrari when they can have shiny red toenails?

I'm taking Abby to the groomer today because she reeks. Yes, I'm going to pay someone $25 to wash my giant dog and trim her nails because I don't want to wrestle 70 pounds of mad wet dog in our bathtub.

Also, Little Guy and I will probably eat lunch out. Our fridge and freezer are on the fritz and I trust none of the food in there not to poison us.

Hmm, perhaps I'll think of more later.

2 comments:

Tread Softly said...

Sometimes we need frugal breaks. Sometimes we grow faster than our blogs do, and the catchup period is awkward. I think you still have a lot to offer readers :)

Dilem*mama said...

Heck, I don't groom my little 12 pound dog! I'll bathe her but for trimming and pulling those nasty hairs out of her ears, well, let's just say I'd rather her hate the mean groomer lady than me!

Glad to see you blogging more.

Google