Friday, December 10, 2010

A Run Through Target

I wasn't planning on shopping today but after a visit to the pediatrician with Big Girl, the dr. advised I give her half a tab of generic zantac for her upset tummy. She is cleared to go to school on Monday unless some other illness befalls her. Yay!

Off to Target we go.

We tried to hurry through the store but we all know December makes for stupid slow shopping.

We bought-
Generic zantac
Bag of pine shreds for the mouse
Box of Morningstar bacon (our favorite snack of late)
$1 box of Fiddle Faddle to stretch the Mail Carriers gift. I spent $3 total on the gift.

I had a coupon for $1.50 off of three Market Pantry items so I picked up:
Can of mixed nuts (to go into the adopted family box)
Microwave Popcorn (adopted family)
Peanut Butter

My total was $20. Now if I can just stay out of any stores until grocery day it will all be good.
Perhaps I will be one of those people who gets up at the crack of dawn to shop at WalMart before the rest of the world is awake. At least until January.

No comments:

Google