Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 9th and 10th Happenings

If you would like a spring cleaning sample kit go here soon.

Yesterday I:

Got an oil change

Went to ToysRUs to use a $3 off of $3 coupon. I bought a Cooties game for 2.24 after coupon. Plus, I have a rebate form for $2 off this game.

Stopped in Once Upon a Child to get an Easter dress for Big Girl. I bought a winter coat for next winter, two dresses, and a swim suit for her for $19. Not great but I did get some cute clothes.

Stopped in Dollar Tree for juice boxes and Easter basket fillers.

Stopped in Sports Authority for soccer socks and guards. Found some for Little Guy on clearance for $1.97

Shopped at Global Foods for Kinder chocolate eggs (Easter), tofu, more Hoison, and some fruit. Splurged on a bar of soap.

I was exhausted by the time I picked up Little Guy from preschool. So, besides laundry and dishes I didn't get much done besides dinner.
I saved a pack of sugar spice for seasoning a ham from the trash at my Mom's house. I used it on a tofu and veggie roast last night. It was a little sweet for my taste but we did try something
new.

Tonight we're having a $5 cheese pizza from Little Caesars. We have teacher conferences.

Today is cleaning and hanging out with my little boy. It's a nice sunny day so I'm going to open some windows. Welcome Spring!

No comments:

Google