Thursday, September 4, 2008

K-Mart Coupons

My K-Mart is doubling coupons today up to $2.00.

Guess where I was this morning?
They had decent toy clearance too if you need to get some birthday gifts or Christmas stock up.
I almost bought a little Mariposa doll set because they are so cute. But, since I'm already done Christmas shopping for my kids, I put it back. I got Garnier Fructis shampoo for free since it's on sale for $2 and I had a $1 coupon. I'm donating it. Pepsodent and Aquafresh are .79 cents a tube. I bought the last Pepsodent on the shelf.


Also, if you spend $20 on Huggies you can get a free $4.00 Wonder Kids t-shirt. Look for the pull off coupon by the diapers or kids clothes.

I still spent $79.00 on things I didn't need right away. It's easy to get carried away with good deals. If I really needed that money to pay bills, I'd be upset with myself. But, instead we're all stocked up on shampoo, detergent, deodorant, face wash, pull ups, pepsi, ziplocks, toothbrushes, pain relievers, and juice. I also got one Christmas present and a shirt for Little Guy.
My original total was $160.00.

No comments:

Google