Sunday, June 15, 2008

7 Dockers dress shirts- $6 OOP

Today we went to Sears to load up on the Dockers gas rebate deal.

We had a coupon for $10 off of a $35 dollar purchase when we used our Sears card and a $45 gift card that I ordered a few months ago using our Discover card cash back dollars.

This morning Hubby and I did a quick clean out of his closet to assess his work wardrobe needs and to cull shirts that he just didn't like. Now he's set for the next year or two and we bought nicer shirts than I normally buy for him.

The charity pick up will be here this week so now I have some nice work clothes to donate.
Yay!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's great! We did the same deal, but didn't have the coupon or g.c. But a kind sales associate gave us a coupon from his till for $5 off which helped, and my husband got nicer items than we would usually buy, which seemed appropriate for Father's Day weekend.

Google