Thursday, May 8, 2008

Desperation.


Gas is $3.68 a gallon here in St. Louis.

I haven't had internet access at home for two weeks.

Hubby is on a business trip.

What's a stir crazed Mom to do?

Waste gasoline in the BK parking lot (free wireless) while the kids watch a movie in the backseat.

Fifteen minutes of idling and I think I've had my fill.


At&t says it's our modem. Hubby says it's At&t. All I know is that I miss my internet. It's my phone book, my encyclopedia, my library connection, my mailbox, my diary, etc.


I don't know when I'll be back. In the meantime I'll be cleaning my dirty house, making my own dishwasher detergent, and reading to the kiddos.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

This picture of you all in the parking lot is just too funny!
My DH was a Marine and was gone a lot. I remember doing other silly things like that just to keep my sanity.

Glad you internet is working again.

Google