Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bad Mommy Day



Today is one of those days where I'm wishing I could trade places with my working husband and talk to big people and make money doing something that other people consider working.

I'm not ready to throw in the towel on staying home- I love staying home most of the time.

But, it's just hard sometimes when I feel like everyday is a big circle of the same thing and all I have planned are the same chores I did yesterday and activities to run the kids to. I am less Mommy and more machine. And it's been a long two weeks of Spring and Easter break and two business trips for my husband. I just wanted to cry when my husband tells me on the phone that he's getting ready to go out to a nice lunch with co-workers while I'm headed home with two cranky kids and frozen Lean Cuisines on the menu for lunch. Somedays- it doesn't feel like such a blessing.

And now I have to get Little Guy from his room and get everyone ready for Gymnastics.
Deep Breath.

No comments:

Google