Sunday, December 30, 2007

Some post Christmas thoughts.


Did you get any stinker presents? What did you do with them? Did you put them in a closet for clutter and to make you feel bad whenever you see them?

Donate them or give them to someone who needs them. Don't forget to thank the giver if you haven't already done so.

Do you have any ornaments or decorations that aren't your taste or don't make you happy when you look at them? Don't let them go into storage with your beloved decorations. Get them out of your house and into the hands of someone who will love them.

Are you depressed and experiencing a post Christmas let down? I used to do that too. But, this year I'm determined to enjoy my special candles and stocking candies from my sweetie. I'm going to simmer some orange peels with some spices for a stove top potpourri and then put them in my disposal to freshen it up afterwards.

First thing I'm going to do is take that ornament off of the tree that makes me unhappy every time I look at it.

No comments:

Google