Monday, November 12, 2007

What I'm supposed to be doing right now...

Cleaning.

I've taken yet another week off from doing any chores except keep my kids alive, laundry, dishes, and making food. The house is a mess as you'd expect. Toys and papers everywhere. Detritus.

So, I'm wearing my flylady vest.. my shoes, and I have my timer. Blerg.

Ok, back to it. 45 minutes before preschool pick up. Maybe I can get the house vacuum ready.

Do you know what part of the clutter problem is?
There are bits of holiday stuff all over the house... presents here and there- goodies for the Fall party at preschool-- Halloween stuff to be put in storage in the basement.
For this reason only I'll be glad on January 1st.

Cd of music with a good beat in player...
Ok, trash bag, laundry basket to gather junk, and dust rag here I come. Timer on!

1 comment:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Talk about GOYB! Wow, I so need to do that tomorrow. :)

Google