Sunday, October 28, 2007

Goal for this week.

I need to be more of a homebody this week. When I stay home I cook more, shop less, play with the kids more, and clean more. In general I get more done and am a little bit happier with the state of things.
The pantry challenge has gotten away from me when I've been grocery shopping (acquiring essentials and food we don't need) and because I haven't been cooking much to use up what we have.

Now we're all sick with colds and even though I feel yucky, I'm glad I have an excuse not to go anywhere. Right now where I want to be is here doing laundry, making quiche, snuggling my family and vacuuming.



More Snuggling.



More Chores.



More enjoying what we already own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely need to take your advice on this one! I feel the same way!

Google