Friday, October 12, 2007

Big Lots Finds

Right now Big Lots has a printable coupon good for 20% off of your purchase.

I stopped by there with big girl today and we slowly combed the aisles (and made two trips to the bathroom too.. if you ever shop with small children you know what I mean).

I slowly filled up the cart. We had fun sorting through the hair accessory bin and we both picked out a few pretty things for ourselves. 1.00 for a card of hair pins and bows is reasonable I think.

But, one of my favorite finds was a big bag of Mexican Laundry Detergent, Foca for 1.60. I have no idea how much to use as the bag doesn't have any instruction. I'll just have to guess. It does smell nice.



When Big Girl saw me put it in the cart she said, "Why are we getting otter food?" I guess the picture is misleading but it gave me a chuckle.

I also found some River City Roasters spiced coffee for my Dad's Halloween birthday. I hope he likes it.

No comments:

Google