Monday, September 17, 2007

Bonus Find: I bought myself four more days away from Wal-Mart.


Last week my sweetie asked me to buy him more Equate denture cleaner from Wal-Mart to clean his retainers. I've been dreading the trip since I've been trying to reduce our shopping expenditures. Today I found four cleaning tabs in the kitchen where I placed them for ring cleaning (it works pretty well). HA! Four more days without the joyless trip to Wal-Mart. By then I'm sure I'll need some milk or something anyway.



We're still managing to eat pretty well out of our pantry with just a ten- twenty dollar supplement of groceries once a week. Can't you tell?

2 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Wow, kudos to you! Don't you just love that feeling when you can resist temptation?

Although, I have to admit, our Wal-Mart is a dump (messy and dirty) and I actually dread going ...

Your happy little baby and that new Elmo banner is adorable!

jonceramic said...

In case you were wondering if 1. He was drunk on wine or 2. he has flesh eating bacteria, it's actually our son's new "smile pose" after eating peanut butter and jelly samiches.

Google