Sunday, August 5, 2007

Simple Pleasures

I've been meaning to buy a 2.99 bouquet for myself from Aldi but decided that I could make do with a few simple flowers from our yard. The saki bottle was a dollar shop Christmas gift a few years ago from my husband. The cloth napkin is from a batch that I bought for .50 from a thrift store. The art work is courtesy of my daughter. She and grandma painted yesterday when she visited. And the plastic green thing is a diaper snapper called a Snapee. I love it. I got so tired of trying to use pins and poking myself.



I couldn't resist hanging my diapers out to dry today although it's against the Neighborhood association policy. There's nothing I like better than watching the Sun dry my laundry for free.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

How pretty!

I love the vase! That's my favorite size and shape for little bouquets, and the blue and white design really complements the flowers.

Google