Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday Cravings

It's Saturday morning. I haven't yet ventured downstairs to fix our breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and veggie sausage. I haven't fished the newspaper... full of coupons I hope... off of the driveway.
I haven't done anything yet except make the bed and send hubby downstairs to get the kids their morning cups of milk.
The day is new. I love Saturdays like this when there is nothing planned.
What I'd like is to make breakfast for the family, get dressed and break away from everyone for two or three hours to go to the Goodwill, Walgreens to check out the FAR items, and maybe stop at a garage sale or two.
What needs to happen? Laundry, yard work, house work, and cleaning out the toys from all over the house that seem to be multiplying while we sleep. And there has been mention that it's time to take our brood to the zoo again. Oh, I wish we had like ten Saturdays in a row so it wouldn't be so hard what to decide to do with our precious 48 hours before we send hubby back to work again.
Time is so precious isn't it?

No comments:

Google